Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MS Climb 2009 - Kilimanjaro!


I just got involved with a new fundraising event with the Multiple Sclerosis Society and its really exciting! My goal is to personally raise $10,000 for the MS society, and just like the bike rides and walks that they have every year, this year they are taking it to the next level. Along with my team, I will be summiting Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, Africa in support of MS. Every bit of money raised will go towards finding a cure for this terrible disease, and I hope that I can count on your help in trying to make MS a disease of the past. To find out how you can help check out my webpage! [click the pledge link] ->

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cool!
www.msclimb.ca

Unknown said...

Awesome.... share it with the WORLD!!